I’m so happy to be writing again!
It was really nice to keep a piece of our trip just for us and not share too much about it in the beginning with the world through a blog or video. We made memories that only us will know about and in the age of oversharing, it’s nice to have things to ourselves.
And if you’re new to the blog, my boyfriend and I are traveling around the world for a full year! We left our home in Dallas, TX and are spending the first 6 months in Europe. We’ll then come home for the holidays and our best friends wedding, and then are off again to explore Asia and Australia before returning home in the summer of 2020.
So now that I am back on the blog, here’s what I want to share:
- my favorite places in each city
- our efforts to be sustainable and eco friendly abroad
- what I packed for a year long trip, including all the non-toxic products and supplements
- how I’m dealing with change and anxiety
- the growth our relationship has experienced
- how experiencing different cultures impacts my future
- body image and how traveling has changed my outlook forever
- gut health abroad
- and whatever else comes to mind 🙂
It’s not that different from before, but more like “wellness travel writing.” And I’m working towards consistency! I believe that I have so much I can share from this experience and I hope to inspire others through my honesty. I’m feeling strong and ready to create change. All I hope is that my words continue to make a difference.
I hope you’ll stay along for the journey and learn something here that will help you feel like your best self.
All the love,
P.S. You can also follow along via Instagram and sign-up for emails so you’ll be the first to read all about my adventures!